AIM
Cool--T

Xenosteel's Guide Xenosteel's Guide

Good tutorial, more ppl should go by these rules.

Awsome, the part when that guy was getting shot like a million times, beautiful, Very good tutorial and very nice sfx to it. And those 2 sticks with the l33t talkin. Nice flashes btw ( Vai-oh-Lyn) ( the windcutter )

Now im gona go buy Phantasy star for like 20$.

Xenosteel responds:

hehe thanks! I'm glad you found the guide to be useful, and that you liked my short flashes :)

Hah I wouldn't buy Phantasy Star Online unless it was on the Gamecube, the game isn't that great either, I wouldn't spend more than 15$ on it unless I got another player in the house to play with me (Gamecube version has multiplayer up to 4 players).. Oh and I hope you didn't mean that you were going to buy the Phantasy Star Online soundtrack for 20$, lol!

Yeah I got both the Gamecube version and Dreamcast version, and in fact, I did play it for over 7 months :) so I guess its a good game

anyway, thanks again for the review and complements

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Hey u

I love you, Do you love me <=)

oh yea nice game.

Visual-Noize responds:

Well, let´s say I like you ^__^
Thanks!

Nicomics Virtual Piano Nicomics Virtual Piano

Very good work

That was nicely done. I hope you make more of these.

Kill The Pacman Kill The Pacman

Nice

Haha hours of pointless fun =)

Stande: Battle Mode Stande: Battle Mode

haha great game..Should of made it more interestin

haha i love the character design, Sort of an Earthworm Jim and an arnold schwarzenegger (i think i spelled it right) style. Great work!!

1 thing you have to work on, Makeing the game more interesting, thats it. Except that this game kicked ass.

SketchMichaels responds:

Duly noted... glad you caught the EWJ vibe; that was our primary inspiration. I didn't even intend the 'governator' resemblence, though while watching the original Predator Friday night, I had to slap my forehead at that one.

Thanks for the comments.

Hack Hack Revolution Hack Hack Revolution

Very Good

I got Dance Dance Revolution and this makes me just wanna go play it . Good Work!!! NExt version add some more songs

ATHF - Dress up ATHF - Dress up

Nice

You should add carls car so you can hook that up =P Also in the beginning the background behind the houses isnt the same background as in the cartoon and make the clouds movie it will give the movie a better look.

PSSST PSSST

Cool game

Everything looks nice on it, but dam this game is so freaking boring and the sound makes me wanna kill somebody.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Nicely done

But God its so boring.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

FUnny

Good job. Childish but still crazy game. This could be in a console like super ninterndo =). Look at my Guy.

1V3331312P322S2T360W1V333330.4.9.D.L.1.5.5.1.9.3.E.2.9.15JG