AIM
Cool--T

Short FBF Collab Short FBF Collab

good fuckin work.

All together it was awesome. Good job all of you, Favs (btw nice beginning screen)

NorthStarx responds:

Thank you so much! >:)

FBF 6 Season 2 FBF 6 Season 2

NICE!

that was fucking awsome, good work guys, make some more.
Ryu_Animation- Your made me laugh like crazy xD

Maxwell-FA responds:

yay!

Natenation Films Natenation Films

Pointless advertisment for yourself?

Poinless, You just posted this for another movie in your list of decent animations. Why? you showed no orginal work in this animation just imported some of the flash clips into a bigger screen, and wrote a bunch of crap NO ONE CARES ABOUT!. Go make some original flash. This doesnt deserve a high score. Your otherl work is good, now you're just getting lazy.

mchawking responds:

This is for school dude, I'm just looking for a little feedback here

~Nate

Xenosteel's Guide Xenosteel's Guide

Good tutorial, more ppl should go by these rules.

Awsome, the part when that guy was getting shot like a million times, beautiful, Very good tutorial and very nice sfx to it. And those 2 sticks with the l33t talkin. Nice flashes btw ( Vai-oh-Lyn) ( the windcutter )

Now im gona go buy Phantasy star for like 20$.

Xenosteel responds:

hehe thanks! I'm glad you found the guide to be useful, and that you liked my short flashes :)

Hah I wouldn't buy Phantasy Star Online unless it was on the Gamecube, the game isn't that great either, I wouldn't spend more than 15$ on it unless I got another player in the house to play with me (Gamecube version has multiplayer up to 4 players).. Oh and I hope you didn't mean that you were going to buy the Phantasy Star Online soundtrack for 20$, lol!

Yeah I got both the Gamecube version and Dreamcast version, and in fact, I did play it for over 7 months :) so I guess its a good game

anyway, thanks again for the review and complements

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Hey u

I love you, Do you love me <=)

oh yea nice game.

Visual-Noize responds:

Well, let´s say I like you ^__^
Thanks!

Nicomics Virtual Piano Nicomics Virtual Piano

Very good work

That was nicely done. I hope you make more of these.